Air Conditioning Maintenance
The maintenance of air conditioning equipment in a planned preventive maintenance programme (PPM) is essential to ensure the safe, efficient and optimal operational performance of an air conditioning system large or small. Energy consumption can increase by as much as 60% as a result of poor maintenance and dirty components.
Our experience in the field of air conditioning maintenance is extensive and encompasses every building type from large commercial facilities, factories and leisure centres right down to small offices and domestic, residential dwellings. Oakland Air Control Ltd. is able to combine its air conditioning maintenance expertise with the maintenance of BMS controls, heating and electrical systems.
Our comprehensive air conditioning maintenance contracts include:
- Quick response and within 4 hours
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year cover
- Fully qualified engineers and technicians
- a visual assessment of your air conditioning system
- an examination of your air conditioning system and controls
- the current efficiency of your equipment
- suggestions for improving the efficiency of your equipment
- any faults and suggested remedial works
- how you could reduce your air conditioning system usage